Dear Valued Customers,
As we continue to learn more about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Spirit Movers wants to update our clients and partners on the impact to our business.
The evolution of the Coronavirus is a fluid situation, and one which is top of mind for many people given the stories in the media and the impacts we are seeing globally as a result of the outbreak. We are mindful that may have an impact on our customers and partners and may prompt many questions.
Our plan is to continue running the business and serving our customers without interruption to the extent possible. At the same time, we are being vigilant as the situation evolves and taking appropriate and timely actions to mitigate risks for our employees, customers and partners.
Below is a summary of the actions we are taking and what impact, if any, you can expect to your service:
At this point, none of our employees have been directly impacted by the virus. We are engaging in an interactive process with employees, customers and partners as needed to determine whether they have been impacted and what impact, if any, that will have on our operations going forward.
To address the potential risk of virus spread among our employee and customer populations, we have taken the additional actions below:
- Ensuring all work sites are stocked with disinfecting products so all work tools and equipment can be sanitized daily or as needed throughout the day
- Asking residential customers and relocating employees whether they have traveled to virus hotspots or are exhibiting symptoms of the virus
- Limiting customers/vendor visits to our sites
- In situations where our employees are working on-site at a client location, we are fully complying with any and all local site guidelines put in place to mitigate risks
- Advising moving crews about revised protocols for interacting with customer.
- Educating employees about preventative measures such as hand washing and site sanitation.
Questionnaire we are asking our customers:
- Do you have a worsening cough, cold, or flu-like symptoms?
- Do you have a fever of 100° or higher?
- Have you been around anyone with these symptoms?
- Have you traveled out of the country in the past 2 weeks?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has traveled out of the country?
- Have you tested positive for the coronavirus?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for the coronavirus?
*If you have answered yes to ANY of these questions, please inform our company.
Please be mindful that our employees and their families are all affected by this pandemic and want to ensure their safety as well as yours.
Subscribe to Spirit Movers's Blog